Thursday, June 4, 2009

a jOB fAR aWAY

I should just consider myself lucky to secure a job in Johor, after having moved here around mid-December 2008. A lot of people will be losing jobs soon and in the future as long as the economy is continuing to be in bad shape.

Well, I did not expect any until I received a call asking me if I was interested to join this company doing some project work at Teluk Ramunia. It is Oil & Gas related, so I said why not, if not to see if I can last as long as the project.

Now, you may have wondered about the ‘can last as long as the project’!

Well, this worksite is about 2 long hours drive away from JB. Yes, I should have stayed there and only come back to JB every weekend. The thing is that the place is super duper boring. It is a very laid back kind of place, a fishing village, supposed to be famous for its king prawns. Wait till you see the giant prawn. I will try to get a picture of it so remember to come back to this site.

Any one interested to take over?

No comments: