Monday, October 27, 2008

My New Toy

I have been eyeing a big boy 'toy' at a shop a week back but could not touch or see close-up as it was being assembled at another place. Shop owner asked me to come back in a few days.

Today, I made the trip to that shop hoping to see the finished product.

Wow, I was impressed with the details but still not fully completed.

The shop owner recommended I upgraded a few key components of the 'toy' to ensure I do not regret later. I agreed and he gave me a quote.

OMG, the figure is insane, man!!!!

Nevertheless, I agreed to get it from him. As he is still waiting for a component for the upgrade, I was asked to come back in a couple of days.

Damned, I have to pay a deposit!

Well, I will continue in my subsequent post and maybe a pix or 2 of my new 'toy'.

No comments: